Photobucket

Sunday, August 15, 2010

2vs2 Awesomeness!

Well it is easy to tell you what I learned that game, Protoss need Collasus, or I need to go Collassus more often.

I went Carriers, and lost to mass Hydras and mass Stalkers.

Again it was frustrating because my opponent wanted to panic everytime the enemy fought us, I swear if he would have relaxed we would have won. It is impossible to stay concentrated, or very hard to, when your partner is panicking.

Now on top of everything else I need to calm him down? Well I managed to, it was a very close game, lots of turning points.

In the end it came to map control. Plus whereas the opponent went Ultralisks and Hydras, my partner decided Roaches and Mutalisks was the right way to go, shesh.

Although Carriers weren't the best choice either, like I said. If I could redo that game I would have gone Collasus off the bat. Live and learn, or play and learn =p

I love Starcraft 2, what a great matchup. Oh well back to work than more sc2 later!

No comments:

Post a Comment