Photobucket

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Another 2vs2 .. I love Protoss!

This was a good game, I chose Protoss.

I've taken to Protoss like fish to water.

I earned the macro champion achievement, for Protoss, like my third game with them in the last few months.

Not bad, Protoss are so much easier to macro than Zerg, plus I felt strong all game.

Plus being able to warp in buildings totally suits me, I had Photon Cannoned up expansions all over the place! I lost most of my main, was able to rebuild in minutes. Protoss have some powerful tricks up their sleeves, and I haven't even begun to dive into the deep end of this race.

It is giving me a much needed vacation from Zerg though, they were really getting on my nerves. I think for Zerg I need to start building a lot more Hatcheries...I'll look into this more later.

Don't forget I'm recommending Joana's guide to everybody now... check out my website
http://sc2stratguidereviews.com

I also love Shokz guide, check out my new Shokz guide website!
http://www.Starcraft2ShokzGuide.com

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment