Photobucket

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Promoted To Diamond!

I was promoted to the Diamond ladder ! yayy!! While playing Protoss too!

So I might have a job writing some SC2 articles and commentating some replays! I'll be doing this for the SC2 Pwnage strategy guide, these guys take their work seriously!

Anywho yayy Diamond league! Solo, it feels great. I'm finally starting to get a hand on my Protoss vs Terran matchup, it has been a real sticking point for me as a Protoss player. Least I'm getting a lot of practice in that way.

I'll be blogging more about my games later I promise, I've just been super busy.

By the way, in the spirit of ranking Diamond solo with Protoss, I've released a free strategy guide webpage for them. Check it out here: Starcraft 2 Strategies Protoss.

No comments:

Post a Comment