Photobucket

Sunday, August 15, 2010

More 2vs2 Protoss Fun!

Gosh I love winning.

Ok if you can forgive me that, I just played a 2vs2 game and I randomed Protoss.

It was pretty cool, let's see. After a game, you should always ask yourself, what did I learn?

So what did I learn? hmm.....

I learned that when I play Protoss, I'm weakest in the early game. I like to single Gateway, so when we were rushed early on, I had a much smaller army than the opponents had.

However I'm great at defending, so I was able to fend them off. You know what I'm liking about Protoss, for whatever reason they feel like Night Elf to me from Warcraft 3, don't ask me why....

Anyway I am liking Protoss, I went early Void Rays this game, then figured I'd go Collasus. It was a pretty good combo. Picture me at the end of the game, attacking the last player from one side with Void Rays, and from the other with Collassus.

It was a pretty fun win. I also had a great ally, I randomed this Zerg player who totally knew what he was doing.

He Nydus Canal'd to attack, I think he Nydused them two times.

So that's really all I have to say on the game, a pretty good win. The opponents felt stronger than noobs, on my personal scale, but under good players. Mediocre, I hope my next opponents are a little more of a challenge I guess, I like to be put to the test.

Oh and one last thing, I love the spirit of Starcraft 2 players! I've noticed with video games, well let's just say I love good spirited players. Who keep trying and don't try and blame others. Some games go that route, with a real agitated player base, those games make me sad. This game however, still has great spirited players! I just hope the top ranks of this game don't fill up with agitating players, as is sometimes the case. Fingers crossed for Starcraft 2... I'm going to go play another!

No comments:

Post a Comment