Photobucket

Saturday, August 21, 2010

HAHA PROTOSS SOLO WIN BABY!!!

Yeah my first one on this account!

Woohoo I rock! In the Platinum league too!

So I roll up against a favored Terran.

This guy, sneaks a Barracks on the side of my base and goes for Reapers!

Well he has a Reaper in my base before I have a single unit!

So I have all my probes chasing Reapers around, well I have like four or five Probes left at one point, then finally I get a Stalker!

I'm down to five Probes he has a full economy, I'm thinking I'm screwed!

Well I do my thing and build up a bunch of units, when he tries to drop on me!

Well that won't work, I killed off two Medivacs worth of units, and two Medivacs! The drop was an awful idea, my army was too big!

Then with my Observer I saw how little he had in his base, and went in for the victory. I wanted that win :), I worked hard for it! A great comeback too, I thought I'd be writing about how Reaper rushes are too strong lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment