Photobucket

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Third Placement Match - Another Terran Player!

Easy win. He tried to Reaper rush but since he didn't scout he ended up going way around the map and getting spotted first.


I didn't have anything to fear from it anyway, I'd learned my lesson and had a nice batch of Roaches and Zerglings (whose speed I upgraded a little late).

After that I simply went Hydralisks and because of the beautiful base layout was able to Nydus in completely unnoticed with my entire army. His mix of Marauders, Thors, and Medivacs didn't hold up against my superior amount of Hydralisks, Roaches, and Zerglings. I had an expo running for a good while now and his was just getting set up.

A relatively easy win, I expected him to have more troops but he didn't. Ah well had I gone in the front it might have been another story. 2-1 placement matches now, going to go one more then take a break, here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment