Photobucket

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Still Mastering Protoss - New Webpages Made By Me - SC2 And FrontierVille

Yes I'm still mastering Protoss. I think I finally got a finger on beating Terran players in solo play, hint it involves Collasus.

I keep matching up against Terran, almost like I'm being told something...

Anyhow I'm going to keep playing Protoss for awhile then switch to Terran. I haven't been blogging about my most recent games mostly because I'm so preoccupied, I have big goals to keep by the end of September.

Anyhow the purpose of this post is to shed some light on my newest Squidoo lens, oh and I guess some FrontierVille lenses I also made I'll link to as well.

Starcraft 2 replays - This lens I put together on some of my favorite Starcraft 2 replays, and I hope to add a bunch more soon!


FrontierVille Tips Tricks - Tips and tricks for the FrontierVille game, what can I say I've been trying it
out lately.

I hope you enjoy!

I'll be sure to play a solo game or two soon and blog about them! I'm also thinking soon I'll commentate a Starcraft 2 replay and post a link to it on my blog. Believe it or not I did this all for you once, then found out I didn't switch a setting and the recording came out all choppy :/.

Ok have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment