Photobucket

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Fourth Placement Match - Zerg Vs Zerg

Another easy win, but I think anyone reading this will enjoy how I did it.

I was worried since this was my first Zerg matchup that I'd be six pooled, so I sent out an early scout.

The Drone didn't scout an early Spawning Pool, so I pretended to leave his base. Then I had it sneak in the back and start up a Spine Crawler, I rallied Six Zerglings down to his base at the same time.

It worked out beautifully, the Spine Crawler finished right as my Zerglings got there to back it up.

A long drawn out fight lost most of his Drones and his Queen, along with my Zerglings and Spine Crawler. I had used my time wisely and had about six Roaches trained at my base. I marched them down for the victory, they encountered his last force of Zerglings and slaughtered them.

An easy win which makes me 3-1 on my placements, I'm going to play another even though I said I wasn't :). I'd like to finish my placements then I'm really taking a break to get some work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment