Photobucket

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Another 2vs2 Win - Protoss Are Darn good....

I just won another, this one was pretty easy.

I don't really feel like writing right now, I'm not sure why. I'm really distracted right now. The dog won't quit barking, its been a hectic few days in my opinion.

I know this is supposed to be a Starcraft 2 blog but I figure it is ok if I go off on personal tangents once in a while, it helps me to develop my writing ability. I've thought about being a writer a few times now, just don't feel like anyone would want to read what I have to say...

Who knows, thats the joy of life.

So this game was a breeze, I mean I worked my butt off though. It was just I always felt in control, like I was constantly scrambling the opponents.

I don't know why everyone thinks Void Rays are so good, I slaughter them every time. People need to stop going Void Rays in my opinion.

Oh and most girls can't be counted on, don't know why I had to say that. I mean you can count on family, but the girls who are your "friends", never pull through for you. Oh well, I'm about done with that anyway. I'm going to stop expecting them to, wala problem solved.

What an odd post, blogging is a very weird experience for me. I'm not used to sharing my feelings at all, figure nobody wants to read them anyway right :) We'll see, I still have hope.

Check out Shokz guide, I love this thing. I was just looking through it again today, now that I feel like I'm learning Protoss. You can get to the guide through any of the site's banners.

No comments:

Post a Comment