Photobucket

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A quick win Me(toss) and Toss vs Terran and Zerg

What a whacky win in the platinum bracket.

So the game starts out, and my partner Photon Cannons in the Zerg, which doesn't do a lot of good but keep him in his base.

Me and Terran have several fights, Marines must be making a comeback because that is all he built, and then Medivacs. Yet my Zealots were doing an ok job of fending off the Marines with a couple of Stalkers.

Then my partner gets Void Rays and kills attacks Zerg. Terran decides to attack my partner with a drop. It was sort of like a base exchange because my partner attacked the Terran with his Voids.

So I run over to my partners base, I have to destroy a Pylon to get in because he sealed off, and I took care of the Marines and Medivacs.

I then built some Dark Templars and through them into the Zerg base. The Dark Templars went in undetected and the enemy players left. I came out with top score again. Was a nice win, I think I'm done playing for tonight.

What did I learn from that game?

Zealots rock Marines...(upclose, these fights can be forced)
Zerg need to be able to counter air....
Watch out for Photon Cannon rushes...especially as Zerg since you can't spread out much...

No comments:

Post a Comment