Photobucket

Saturday, August 14, 2010

2vs2 .. A frustrating experience...

I just finished my second 2vs2 random game. Now I don't mind losing, even when it hurts. I always look at it as a chance to grow.

However, what I'm not saying, is how I still deal with frustration. Losing is always going to be frustrating, that is your motivation to improve.


Yet still, when you lose and you could have done nothing to stop it, something is wrong. What I mean is, when I lose, and my partner doesn't even try to leave his base and help, something is wrong.

Granted, there wasn't a lot he could do, but letting your partner die is never an option. You fight with whatever forces your partner has, because you partner's life is your own.

I've, in my hundreds of games played, seen one player beat two players. His partner didn't even die, he dropped!

The only situation you should abandon your partner in is if you have the game secured. If you have more expansions that either of your opponents put together, if victory is assured, you can let him die.

Players need to realize that losing your partner in a two verses two is the same as losing yourself. I can guarantee this 99.9% of the time...

I'm also thinking of going to a different race for awhile, probably Protoss. I just feel like they are much more my style, we'll see how it goes. I'm off to do another 2vs2 with Toss...

No comments:

Post a Comment