Photobucket

Thursday, August 19, 2010

2vs2 Protoss.. Man I'm kickin butt....

What a truly fantastic game.

Just absolutely awesome.

Me and a Protoss verses Zerg and Protoss.

Dual Protoss hasn't failed me once I don't think...Maybe one time. ;)

So I start off with a couple Zealots but quickly tech. My opponent dual gate's zealots, and decides to attack.

Anyway we really kicked butt.

The final moments were awesome. We all had expansions, I had about eight Collasus and some Stalkers. My expansions getting Mutalisks and Dt'd and even Zergling attacked, I'm being nonstop attacked.

Yet we have control of the map, we were knockin them around.

Mutalisks rained down hell on my partner's economy.


He was out of the game for awhile, a few Dt's he used to kill there expansion.

Next thing I know, my partner and the enemy Zerg had built expansions right next to eachother!

He's telling me he needs this one, he can't lose it.

We go down their for the big battle.

Collasus melting Hydralisks and Stalkers like they were nothing, I love Collasus!

I was worried the Mutalisks would take down my Collasus too fast, but the Stalkers did a good job of keeping them clear. Not only that, but I was able to attack them when they were sandwhiched, walls on both sides. Yet walls don't slow down Collasus' do they?

Hope you enjoyed my goodnight post, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment