Photobucket

Friday, August 20, 2010

Hah Another Loss With Protoss!@

Everytime I think I got a handle on what might happen to me, something completely different happens.

Now this game I went Stalkers with only a couple Zealots, I had an early Robotics Facility, expecting a normal Terran tech.

Well the jerk had put a Barracks not ten feet from my base's entrance, and attacked with mass Marines he had been storing up!

So now I'm being attacked with mass Marines, I only have a few troops, Immortal on the way, a close fight and he was left with like three Marines, yet he was producing faster than my two Gateways could!

I would have never suspected Protoss could be susceptible to a Terran rush.


I'm going to have to figure out how to kill these Terran players! That game I should have had more Stalkers quicker, double Gateways to Robotics is going to be my modified build, because of this game.

It will give me a stronger early game, I'll adapt though. I never stick through with one strategy if I feel like in-game their is something better I could do.

The strategy is like guidelines, if I see an opportunity (or what I think is an opportunity) I take it! If I lose, I'll know not to fall for the same trap again!

You have to lose to get good, fact of gaming. My motto.

No comments:

Post a Comment