Photobucket

Friday, August 20, 2010

Starcraft 2 Protoss vs Protoss - Another Loss!

AHhhhh I'm screwing up my record!

Yeah right lol, no it is ok. I am losing a couple games but that is what it takes to learn a new race. You just hang in there until you are good. It is kind of hard, and it makes you feel upset, but oh well. You know it'll pass and you'll become a great player. That is what persistence does for you.

Protoss is a whole new style, I lost another game.

He was Protoss. I kept thinking my that Protoss ground is too weak, I'm going to go air.

Well I harassed awesome with Void Rays, upgraded speed. Yet he just had so many Stalkers. Now I had a bunch of Stalkers too, but he had a lot more! Plus he added all these Immortals to his army! Immortals are tough on Stalkers!

I'm not seeing a use for Zealots in all this either, I mean maybe a few but dang, at least verses Protoss, Stalkers, Sentries, and Immortals is the shit.


I think most of the time wasting minerals on Zealots, especially early game, is a bad idea.

I like learning Protoss! I'm having fun, the games are so interesting and I never know what to expect.

I know it is going to pay off huge later on. I play Protoss, learn them. I play Terran, learn them. I go back to Zerg, and I know exactly how to throw them off there game. I know exactly what they are trying to do, I'll probably play Protoss for a little while longer at least.

I want to feel comfortable with them like I do with Zerg.

I worked my butt off for that loss too, losing can really stink sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment